I skipped over the mountains this weekend and had girl time!
Yippeee! In a house full of boys, 48 hours of girliness is taken very seriously around here.
The beautiful girl in the blue and purple dress (Mary) is getting married in two short weeks, so to celebrate we:
- drank sangria (and wine, and lemon drop shots and one hell of a spicy bloody mary…)
- ate wonderful food
- enjoyed a divine chocolate cake
- spent time with wonderful friends
- hit a couple of favorite spots from our college days
- laughed until our sides hurt
- reminisced about great memories
- caught up with each other (more than what Facebook can provide)
- gossiped (just a little)
- got dressed up
- learned some new ‘stuff’
- didn’t sleep nearly enough
Thank you friends for a great weekend. Can’t wait to do it again in a couple of weeks.