1. Early morning hugs and kisses from my boy. (He loves to give kisses now and although they are big open-mouthed slobbery kisses, it makes my mama heart SING!) Also: green strippy jammies. The holidays are creeping in a little early at our house and I am loving it.
2. Jack’s Grandme (Aaron’s mom) is here to love on her grand baby and spend time with us. They are having a special day together today.
3. Date Night! (maybe two date nights…see above)
4. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
5. The fact that even though Aaron and I went down with the stomach flu this week, knock on wood, Jack seems to have avoided it.
6. Good friends who call and check in, send kind emails, drop off cookies, watch my kid in a pinch and text ‘just because,’ but most of all make me feel loved and supported.
8. My house. I love it more every day.
Tell me, what are you grateful for today?